Consumer use cases:
Move beyond selling 3Ms (Minutes, Megabytes and Messages) to offer rich content and innovative product bundles.
Build a digital-focused challenger brand to target a young customer segment.
Transform your IT stack to provide simplicity, flexibility and faster time to market.
Increase transactions and customer support on your digital channels.
Most Telecom Operators have focused their digital transformation efforts on their consumer business. Now the time is right to upgrade the digital experience for your enterprise and SMB clients.
Telecom Operators have a large number of enterprise clients who are supported by the enterprise sales and account management teams. However, this high-touch sales approach serves only the top 10% of enterprise customers. The LotusFlare Growth platform enables Telecom Operators to serve the long-tail of small and medium businesses and provide personalized services.
Additional enterprise use cases include:
Digital Maturity Readiness
A few simple questions can help baseline your digital readiness and start a case for change. These questions uncover digital enhancement opportunities that LotusFlare’s products and services can quickly solve.
- How long does it take, and at what cost, to launch new rate plans, products or services?
- Do you offer customers seamless personalized experiences across web, apps and retail?
- What percent of all customer transactions occur on your digital channels?
- Can you guide customers (both consumer and enterprise) on a self-service journey towards the next best action to meet their needs?
- Does your IT stack incorporate best practices used by Internet companies?