LotusFlare complements its product portfolio with an advanced cloud infrastructure management capability.
With cloud architectures, the dimensioning of systems no longer follows traditional approaches of counting the hardware footprint, number of racks and BTUs, but has shifted to units of compute, memory and storage.
Our Cloud Infrastructure Platform capabilities include:
- Reduce tech debt and modernize critical systems.
- Quickly deploy an IT back-end stack.
- Obtain the same cost and performance benefits enjoyed by leading Internet companies.
- LotusFlare delivers robust, scalable APIs using standard protocols for rapid development and deployment.
- Speed up your digital transformation journey with an API platform based on modern DevOps approach.
- Monetize enterprise data by connecting APIs with strategic partners.
- Produce best-in-class software, faster time to market and higher efficiency by using the latest DevOps and DevSecOps principles.
- Leverage our infrastructure engineering team to build and maintain the right cloud infrastructure for your needs.
- LotusFlare utilizes Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI / CD) to make small code changes on a daily basis.
- Maximize efficiency and minimize the risk of human errors by automating operational processes.
- Continuous security monitoring and vulnerability assessments.
- Build out the toolchains managing our software stack in production environments.
An executive at LotusFlare co-founded the Telecom Infra Project (TIP). TIP applies web-scale technologies and DevSecOps concepts to enterprise infrastructures.